Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com> on 2003/06/30 16:49:54 UTC

Proposal: Migrate wiki to codehaus

I propose that we migrate the wiki from apache to codehaus:

Rationale:
http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/WhyNotUseMod

I'll migrate the documents as time permits if we don't get any
objections in the next few days.

Cheers,

Ben

Re: Proposal: Migrate wiki to codehaus

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 10:49, Ben Walding wrote:
> I propose that we migrate the wiki from apache to codehaus:
>
> Rationale:
> http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/WhyNotUseMod
>

> I'll migrate the documents as time permits if we don't get any
> objections in the next few days.

Go for it!

> Cheers,
>
> Ben

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Proposal: Migrate wiki to codehaus

Posted by Rafal Krzewski <Ra...@caltha.pl>.
Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hey, I am very interested... :-)
>
> I'm monitoring closely your work on generating maven xdocs from moinmoin
> and using CVS as the backend storage! You're working on that, right? :-)

Editing (a part of) project's xdocs using a Wiki interface seems to be a
wanted feature then. :-D Rock on, guys!

R.

RE: Proposal: Migrate wiki to codehaus

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hey, I am very interested... :-)

I'm monitoring closely your work on generating maven xdocs from moinmoin
and using CVS as the backend storage! You're working on that, right? :-)

Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com>.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 11:36, Vincent Massol wrote:
> +1 from me. However, I'd really like that email sending be turned on so
> that I can subscribe to page changes.
>
> BTW, I proposed the following some time ago and maybe someone can tell
> me if it is possible/difficult to do:
>
> - modify MoinMoin so that the generated XML matches our Maven xdoc
> format (instead of stylebook format)
> - modify MoinMoin so that whenever a user saves a topic, it is saved in
> Maven CVS as an xdoc document

Ben just went off to bed but he and James are working on this.

> Thanks
> -Vincent

jvz.

Jason van Zyl