Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by ilango <il...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/17 15:24:51 UTC

A JMS Component to send and receive messages with request reply semantics

Hi
I am a newbie to Synapse
I am looking for an example that uses the Request Response pattern that can
handle requests asynchronously (MDBs).
Any help in pointing me in the right direction is very much appreciated.

thanks in advance
ilango

Re: A JMS Component to send and receive messages with request reply semantics

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:54 PM, ilango <il...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am a newbie to Synapse
> I am looking for an example that uses the Request Response pattern that can
> handle requests asynchronously (MDBs).
> Any help in pointing me in the right direction is very much appreciated.

There is a sample (sample 264) demonstrating this functionality but
it's in the trunk. You can have a look at [1] which is from the WSO2
ESB documentation for more details.

Thanks,
Hiranya

[1] - http://wso2.org/project/esb/java/3.0.1/docs/samples/transport_samples.html#Sample264