Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2014/04/05 13:54:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1585033 - /ofbiz/trunk/framework/base/src/org/ofbiz/base/conversion/DateTimeConverters.java

On Apr 5, 2014, at 3:46 AM, adrianc@apache.org wrote:

> +                return new java.sql.Date(parsedDate.getYear(), parsedDate.getMonth(), parsedDate.getDay());

This constructor is deprecated.

"Deprecated. instead use the constructor Date(long date)"

Jacopo

Re: svn commit: r1585033 - /ofbiz/trunk/framework/base/src/org/ofbiz/base/conversion/DateTimeConverters.java

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Adrian,

thanks for fixing this in rev. 1585958

Jacopo