Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Morloi <mo...@morloi.net> on 2001/06/07 18:48:54 UTC

[C2] problem apache +tomcat + c2

Hello I have some problem joining apache tomcat 3.2 and cocoon 2
With cocoon 1.8.2 it works all fine.
Now I have intalled c2.
C2 will work properly on port 8080 (Tomcat directly) but it will not respond
on port 80...
I have seen that there are no mention to Apache in documentation... I think
that the old configuration (with mod_jk and ajp13) wont work...
Help please...
Alessandro Grazioli - Software Development
Impression S.p.A. - via Malpighi, 88/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)
email: a.grazioli@impression.it - web: www.impression.it
tel: +39 0546 689011 - fax: +39 0546 689012
interno: +39 0546 689070 - cell: +39 0347 9240543

Re: Toy logic sheet sample?..

Posted by Oskar Werewka <ow...@poczta.onet.pl>.
I do not know if you want exactly this stuff,
buy this is working logic sheet, not completely implemented.
It is writing security roles to the System.out .......

Oskar Werewka

>I wish to factor out common stuff from my XSP pages to put in a common
>library.
>I'm under the impression that this is best done with logicsheets. I've
>failed
>to make this work. Cocoon adds a node to the document tree but does nothing
>with the XSP I'm trying to generate. I use a processing directive to call
>the
>sheet, and I'm probably doing something stupid ;-). I don't have time right
>now to read and undestand the source code. In lieu of documentation, perhaps
>someone has a toy example to be added to the samples.
>
>Once we have some way of undersanding this stuff ourselves we might be able
>to contribute to the docmentation effort ;-)
>
>- Torsten Ek

Ile zarabiasz? Wypelnij ankiete,
dowiesz sie jak zarabiac wiecej [ http://listaplac.onet.pl ]

Re: [C2] problem apache +tomcat + c2

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Morloi wrote:

Look at the tomcat docs how to join Apache and Tomcat and remember that
C2 is deployed as a simple servlet.

Giacomo

Toy logic sheet sample?..

Posted by Luca Morandini <l....@tin.it>.
Alessandro,

	I have the following line in mod_jk.conf

JkMount /cocoon/* ajp12

	which tells Apache to redirect every URL under the cocoon directory to
ajp12 and it works with both C1 and C2 on my server.

	I hope this helps,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
            lmorandini@ieee.org