Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Scott Hofmann <ho...@one.net> on 2000/12/11 18:55:11 UTC

Leader and 0.15

I looked at the sample FO and PDF's for 0.15 and saw dots and spaces being
used for leaders.

I installed 0.15 and tried dots and spaces but all i get is :

 [1leader-pattern="space" not supported by this version of Fop]
 [1leader-pattern="dots" not supported by this version of Fop]

FO looks like this:

<fo:block text-align="center">
<fo:leader rule-thickness="2pt" leader-pattern="space"/>
</fo:block>

Do i need to do something else to get this working?

I also tried to use the underline property in text decoration and there is a
space between words that is not underlined. Is this still being worked on so
the underline also affects the space between words?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott Hofmann  /  hofmanns@one.net

Re: Leader and 0.15

Posted by Christian Geisert <Ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Scott Hofmann wrote:

> I also tried to use the underline property in text decoration and there is a
> space between words that is not underlined. Is this still being worked on so
> the underline also affects the space between words?

Yes, I'm working on it (well, trying to get some time to do so ;-)

Christian

Re: Leader and 0.15

Posted by Scott Hofmann <ho...@one.net>.
Thanks. The checking procedure you suggested worked. Now I know I have the
0.15 installed and it is working.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Leader and 0.15

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
I just checked the downloaded zip version 0.15.0 and transformed
the leader.fo file without any problems. Could you check whether
there is in older Fop version somewhere in your classpath. maybe
you could run the runtests script in xml-fop/docs/examples and
check the resulting leader.pdf in tests/?

Fotis

Send reply to:  	fop-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject:        	Leader and 0.15
From:           	Scott Hofmann <ho...@one.net>