Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sergio <se...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/09 22:00:52 UTC

Apache_feed file being created

Hello all,
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the
apache_feed.xreg file that is mysteriously (or I'm
just cant see it) being created in WEB-INF/conf.  I
really want to get rid of those portlets that are
included in it.

thanx,
Sergio

Re: Apache_feed file being created

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 01:00  PM, Sergio wrote:

> Hello all,
> Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the
> apache_feed.xreg file that is mysteriously (or I'm
> just cant see it) being created in WEB-INF/conf.  I
> really want to get rid of those portlets that are
> included in it.
>
> thanx,
> Sergio

Turn off the content feeds in the JetspeedResources.properties

This may or may not come in handy

http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/
JetspeedTutorial.htm#_Toc26987081

--