Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Fernando da Motta Hildebrand <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/03 03:55:09 UTC

Translating to Brazillian Portuguese.

Hello, I`m translating files to Brazillian Portuguese. I already have access
to svn trunk, but I would like to commit my aditions via commit. Can I have
a user/pass?

--
Fernando da Motta Hildebrand
IT Consultant

Re: Translating to Brazillian Portuguese.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This may help
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Jacques