Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Yuvraaj Kelkar <yu...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/14 20:18:49 UTC

Crave infrastructure status: Back online

Hi all,

The Crave infrastructure ran out of storage yesterday night (2/13) at 3am Pacific.
The total disk space available was 250GB and 100% was used up, leading to a "limp-home" status.

Remedial actions:
Free up storage by purging log files and cache. We're now back at 10% utilization.

Reboot the system to unstick any broken services.

Increase disk size to 1TB.

Tests and PRs are now back online.

Thanks,
-Uv

Re: Crave infrastructure status: Back online

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Thanks for the update!  I missed it checking my commits for me ;-)

> On Feb 14, 2023, at 3:18 PM, Yuvraaj Kelkar <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> The Crave infrastructure ran out of storage yesterday night (2/13) at 3am Pacific.
> The total disk space available was 250GB and 100% was used up, leading to a "limp-home" status.
>
> Remedial actions:
> Free up storage by purging log files and cache. We're now back at 10% utilization.
>
> Reboot the system to unstick any broken services.
>
> Increase disk size to 1TB.
>
> Tests and PRs are now back online.
>
> Thanks,
> -Uv

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed <https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.