Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Henric Hedin <hh...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/05 15:44:33 UTC

Problem with useReqMsgIdAsCorrelId in JMS Point-to-Point Sampler

Hi,

When using the JMS Point-to-Point sampler with communication style
RequestResponse using JMeter 2.3.2 I get the following error in jmeter.log:
2009/03/05 07:40:18 INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread Thread Group
1-5 started
2009/03/05 07:40:18 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.Receiver: Receiver -
ctor. Connection to messaging system established
2009/03/05 07:40:18 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.FixedQueueExecutor:
Correlation id is null. Set the JMSCorrelationID header

This problem will not occur when using e.g. version 2.2, and when looking
inside svn there seems to be a change which causes my problem:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/jmeter/trunk/src/protocol/jms/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/jms/sampler/FixedQueueExecutor.java?view=diff&r1=701217&r2=701218&pathrev=701218

I'm pretty new to JMeter and there seems to be a simple solution if I just
could set the useReqMsgIdAsCorrelId-flag to true (in JMSSampler.java (
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/jmeter/trunk/src/protocol/jms/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/jms/sampler/JMSSampler.java?view=markup
))

Could I set this in a configuration file in some way by specifying
JMSSampler.useReqMsgIdAsCorrelId=true (which seems to be defined in
JMSSampler.java)?

Regards,
 Henric

Re: Problem with useReqMsgIdAsCorrelId in JMS Point-to-Point Sampler

Posted by Henric Hedin <hh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, the new "Use Request message Id As Correlation Id" checkbox in
the GUI solved by problem.

Regards,
 Henric

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.