Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lin Ahmad <LA...@tceq.state.tx.us> on 2008/01/15 18:15:39 UTC

Re: User Manual - Section 5.3 - Adding Cookie Support

Hi,

I need more details about this feature other than just adding the cookie manager (Thread Group > Add > Config Element > HTTP Cookie Manager).

The application I am testing uses cookies, and I like to add these cookies into the Cookie Manager.  Are there any documents or links that you can provide me so that I can read up on it?  I've search and google, but am unable to find anything.  Thanks!

Lin

RE: User Manual - Section 5.3 - Adding Cookie Support

Posted by "Brahme, Supriya" <Su...@gs.com>.
Hello,
I have completed one round of load testing in Jmeter for single instance
of Tomcat. I defined our cookie and set the value by checking logs and
it worked fine. Currently, I am trying to use it in Cluster (Apache web
server with 2 tomcat workers and 1 load balancer workers), but in this
case, looks like cookie is not working out. Kindly suggest what is to be
dine when you have a proxy with multiple instances for load balancing.
Thanks
Supriya

> I need more details about this feature other than just adding the
> cookie manager (Thread Group > Add > Config Element > HTTP Cookie
Manager).

That's all you need to do to support cookies.

Posted by Lin Ahmad <LA...@tceq.state.tx.us>.
Sebb,

Thank you very much!

Lin