Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by steev-dev <an...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/03/11 11:25:45 UTC

struts2 dojo

 I'm new in struts 2 in my form i use the Datetimepicker and autocompleter
components in Struts2 dojo-plugin-2.2.1.1. my problem is when I execute my
project in tomcat these components dosnt appear in the display. then i used
firebug Under  firefox to discover the error so i have error:
djConfig.searchIds is undefined and
Uncaught TypeError: Can not call method 'push' of undefined
please help me?

Re: struts2 dojo

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Have you verified the dojo scripts are being loaded?

(And you're aware the dojo plugin was deprecated some time ago, correct?)

Dave

Re: struts2 dojo

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
Please move this thread to the user list. Thanks.

--
Martin Cooper

Re: struts2 dojo

Posted by steev-dev <an...@yahoo.fr>.

Johannes Geppert wrote:

> How looks your filter configuration?
> Do you have the filter configured only for *.action
> or also for the reccources?
>
> Johannes
>

> steev-dev wrote:
>>

>> Johannes Geppert wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you have included the <sx:head /> tag in your head area?
>>>
>>> Johannes

>> yes i have included <sx:head debug="true"  />
>> but i have error : Uncaught ReferenceError: dojo is not defined

i use last release of struts 2 is struts 2.2.1.1 and
struts-dojo-plugin2.2.1.1 so my file web.xml is :
?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
xmlns:web="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_0.xsd" id="WebApp_ID"
version="3.0">
  <display-name>DRH</display-name>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.DEFINITIONS_CONFIG </param-name>
    <param-value>/WEB-INF/tiles.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>
  <listener>
    <listener-class>org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesListener
</listener-class>
  </listener>

  <filter>
    <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher</filter-class>

  </filter>
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>
</web-app>
 errors are:
dojo is not defined
[Stopper sur une erreur] dojo.hostenv.writeIncludes(true);

djConfig.searchIds is undefined

Re: struts2 dojo

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: struts2 dojo

Posted by steev-dev <an...@yahoo.fr>.

Re: struts2 dojo

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>.

steev-dev wrote:

>  I'm new in struts 2 in my form i use the Datetimepicker and autocompleter
> components in Struts2 dojo-plugin-2.2.1.1. my problem is when I execute my
> project in tomcat these components dosnt appear in the display. then i
> used firebug Under  firefox to discover the error so i have error:
> djConfig.searchIds is undefined and
> Uncaught TypeError: Can not call method 'push' of undefined
> please help me?

-----
---

Re: struts2 dojo

Posted by steev-dev <an...@yahoo.fr>.
but without result

Re: struts2 dojo

Posted by steev-dev <an...@yahoo.fr>.

steev-dev wrote:

>  I'm new in struts 2 in my form i use the Datetimepicker and autocompleter
> components in Struts2 dojo-plugin-2.2.1.1. my problem is when I execute my
> project in tomcat these components dosnt appear in the display. then i
> used firebug Under  firefox to discover the error so i have error:
> djConfig.searchIds is undefined and
> Uncaught TypeError: Can not call method 'push' of undefined
> please help me?

 yes i have included <sx:head/>
  here is my code :
 <%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
    <%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags"%>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<head>

     <sx:head />

</head>
  <s:form action="addEffectif" method="post">

     <sx:datetimepicker  name="BirthDay" label="birthDay"
displayFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" />
    <sx:datetimepicker name="delivery.date" label="Delivery Date"
displayFormat="yyyy-MM-dd"  value="%{'2010-01-01'}"/>

    <s:submit value="Add effectif" align="center"/>
  </s:form>