Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/05/12 16:28:02 UTC

Board report.....

It's board report time....  (after graduating, we have to file board
reports for the first three months, then quarterly thereafter)

Here is what I have so far:

--------------------------------
Releases:
2.1 released which is JAX-WS 2.1 compliant and has a BUNCH of new
features
2.0.6 released as a bug fix/patch release of the 2.0.x line

Community aspects:
Voted in Sergey Beryozkin as a new committer.
Most resources have been moved from the incubator project to the full
TLP status.   The main thing remaining is that mail archives aren't
showing up in mod_mbox.
Still progressing through the web site and other resources
(confluence) to find incubator references.

Crypto issue:
After reviewing:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/
It still shows CXF under the Incubator project.   We'll find an Apache
member to help get that page updated shortly.
-----------------------------

Anyone have any additions or other comments?

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: Board report.....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Since no one has added anything, I'll get this sent off to the board.

Thanks!
Dan

On May 12, 2008, at 10:28 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It's board report time....  (after graduating, we have to file board
> reports for the first three months, then quarterly thereafter)
>

> Here is what I have so far:
>

> --------------------------------
> Releases:
> 2.1 released which is JAX-WS 2.1 compliant and has a BUNCH of new
> features
> 2.0.6 released as a bug fix/patch release of the 2.0.x line
>

> Community aspects:
> Voted in Sergey Beryozkin as a new committer.
> Most resources have been moved from the incubator project to the
> full TLP status.   The main thing remaining is that mail archives
> aren't showing up in mod_mbox.
> Still progressing through the web site and other resources
> (confluence) to find incubator references.
>

> Crypto issue:
> After reviewing:
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/
> It still shows CXF under the Incubator project.   We'll find an
> Apache member to help get that page updated shortly.
> -----------------------------
>

> Anyone have any additions or other comments?
>
> ---
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@apache.org
> http://www.dankulp.com/blog