Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by arne anka <do...@ginguppin.de> on 2008/04/07 10:48:51 UTC

tomahawk datatable: custom model

hi,
i search over a repository and would like to present the results in a
paging datatable.
but paging requires to fetch all results at once -- the repository i am
searching (fedora) provides its own mechanism to page results, so i think
i need to implement my own model.
looking in the models tomahawk contains, however, does not present to me
how to replace the paging mechanism.
where should i look?

thanks in advance

Re: tomahawk datatable: custom model

Posted by arne anka <do...@ginguppin.de>.
nobody out there ever written a custom model with paging abilities?