Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bill Pfeiffer <pf...@arbfile.org> on 2001/11/02 17:29:57 UTC

ArrayList Serializer

Has anyone written and ArrayList Serializer?  I started to look at what it
would take (looking at ArraySerializer), and it seems fairly complicated.
If this is already done somewhere, it would save me some headaches.

Thanks,

Bill Pfeiffer

Re: ArrayList Serializer

Posted by Bill Pfeiffer <pf...@arbfile.org>.
I'm looking at this now but it appears that the axis serializers work
differently from Soap 2.2 serializers.  I may move all my stuff over to
axis, but I need to stick to the 2.2 stuff for now.

Thanks,

Bill

Re: ArrayList Serializer

Re: ArrayList Serializer