Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Lars Ebeling <la...@leopg9.no-ip.org> on 2008/08/28 13:34:37 UTC

Scores

Dear All,

what does the different scores mean in this example:

RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 0 1.332 0 1.558

--
Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"I am not young enough to know everything."
-- Oscar Wilde

Re: Scores

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 28.08.08 13:34, Lars Ebeling wrote:
> what does the different scores mean in this example:
>
> RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 0 1.332 0 1.558

I think it's described in the documentation... have you read it?
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#item_score_symbolic_test_name_n_2enn__5b_n_2enn_n_2enn_
BSE = Mad Cow Desease ... BSA = Mad Software Producents Desease

Re: Scores

Posted by mouss <mo...@netoyen.net>.
Lars Ebeling wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> what does the different scores mean in this example:
>
> RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 0 1.332 0 1.558

the TFM is a good reading!

$ man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf
also available on the web:
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

Search for:
	score SYMBOLIC_TEST_NAME n.nn [ n.nn n.nn n.nn ]

In short, the four scores are
1- no Bayes, no net
2- no Bayes
3- no net