Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au> on 2000/08/29 00:33:24 UTC

RE: Is there any plan to improve the performance of javadoc task anytime soon?

Yao,

The javadoc task uses the javadoc tool which I believe takes up the most
time. I don't think we can do much about the tool itself. If, however, you
believe there is a performance problem with the ant task, let me know.

In general, I have found that we compile often but javadoc rarely so that
the performance of the task is not of great concern.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au