Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Darren Hurley <ir...@googlemail.com> on 2008/06/12 17:53:54 UTC

External Task Submission

Hi,

I have an external task for submission...

<subsection name="JsDoc Toolkit Ant Task">

automatically generating template-formatted, multi-page HTML (or XML,
JSON, or any other text-based) documentation from commented JavaScript
source code.</p>
documentation program. It gives the user all the command line options,
with the flexibility of using in within an Ant build file.</p>

            <th>Compatibility:</th>
            <th>URL:</th>
href="http://code.google.com/p/jsdoc-toolkit-ant-task/">http://code.google.com/p/jsdoc-toolkit-ant-task/</a></td>
            <th>Contact:</th>
Hurley</a></td>
            <th>License:</th>
      </subsection>

Re: External Task Submission

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Darren Hurley <ir...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I have an external task for submission...

committed, should appear in the website within the next few hours

Stefan