Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Antonio PĂ©rez-Aranda <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/10 12:33:44 UTC

Response 200 and empty response xml section

Hi all,

I'm doing search stress testing over my solr cluster and when I get
many concurrent random words dict searchers I get the follow response:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
</response>

With HTTP status 200

I have reach the concurrency limit? pool limit?

It's is a Solr 1.4.1 with tomcat 6.0.32 and I set 500 as maxThreads on
Tomcat server.xml and sufficient ram to hold the full index.

I get more responses with this XML when I lowdon the java ram limit.

If I repeat the query with only one searcher, I get many results.