Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2000/07/12 21:19:26 UTC

[ANN] FP TagLib

Dear All,

A preview release of the FP TagLib is available.
It's a kind of "pre-cocoon-donation" version, I'm interested to see if it
runs on other's setups and if people think they'll find it useful.

You can download it from here:

	http://www.media.demon.co.uk/fp/fp.sit.bin 	(MacOS)
	http://www.media.demon.co.uk/fp/fp.zip 			(WIN)
	http://www.media.demon.co.uk/fp/fp.tar.Z 		(UNIX)

Apart from the install files, there are basic dox, a sample site and the
source code.

There's a few issues to sort out before this could be included in Cocoon,
namespace, tag names, package names, code quality, etc.
It is difficult to tell at this stage which of these will change.

Enjoy

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>        <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

Re: FP beta-testing feedback (was: Re: [ANN] FP TagLib)

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 13:50 +1000 20/07/00, Jeff Turner wrote:
>I managed to get Jeremy's FP taglib going. If anyone wants to have a
>play, visit
>http://gollum.socialchange.net.au:8080/cocoon/samples/fp/index.xml

Brilliant, thanks for doing this.
I don't have my own Cocoon server online yet

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
> I managed to get Jeremy's FP taglib going. If anyone wants to have a
> play, visit
> http://gollum.socialchange.net.au:8080/cocoon/samples/fp/index.xml
>
> The version I used is currently at
> http://www.media.demon.co.uk/fp/fp.zip
>
> It's good stuff :)

That's really cool! I haven checked on the fp taglib and think
I should ;-)
--
Torsten

Re: FP beta-testing feedback (was: Re: [ANN] FP TagLib)

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 23:11 +1000 15/07/00, Jeff Turner wrote:
>I spent much of today playing with FP, and couldn't quite get it
>going. Has anyone else got feedback?
>
>I followed the installation instructions exactly, I hope (Tomcat
>3.2dev, Cocoon1.7.5dev from CVS).
>
>Clicking on the first "[add]" button (item-add.xml?item=1), I get a
>form with no labels anywhere, empty drop-down lists and a label-less
>submit button. It seems that the <fp:read> tags aren't doing anything.
>
>To illustrate, the line:
>
><fp:read as="node" from="external-item" select="../item/title"/>
>
>is supposed to generate:
>
>    <title>Title 1</title>
>    <title>Title 2</title>
>    <title>Title ...</title>
>
>and doesn't.
>
>A possible cause: the FP class fpResource uses
>org.apache.xerces.parsers.RevalidatingDOMParser, which isn't present
>in the default xerces.jar for cocoon1 (1.0.3), cocoon2 (1.1.2), and is
>currently broken (and commented out in build.xml) in the latest xerces
>from CVS. I would have expected ClassNotFoundErrors, but didn't see
>any.

No, I am not using RevalidatingDOMParser yet.

Can you please try this ....

Edit the XML file "item-add.xml" changing the output StyleSheet to use
"form-xml.xsl" instead of "form-html.xsl".

Send me the output

>Can't wait to get this going; it looks extremely cool :)

Thanks

>Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>>         http://www.media.demon.co.uk/fp/fp.tar.Z                (UNIX)
>
>Unless I'm doing something dumb, I think this last file is corrupted.
>$ gunzip -t fp.tar.Z
>
>gunzip: fp.tar.Z: corrupt input.
>
>Installing from the zip, form/default.xml is horribly mangled (even
>for win;), ie it starts:

I think I will have to stop issuing a Unix release, it appears my Unix
Compress app is broken.

Do Unix people generally have access to un-zip code?

I will re-make the distribution.

It would be really handy if anyone who has managed to get the sample that
came with FP TagLib to work correctly, to let me know (off-list).

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.

Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> A preview release of the FP TagLib is available.
> It's a kind of "pre-cocoon-donation" version, I'm interested to see if it
> runs on other's setups and if people think they'll find it useful.
>
> You can download it from here:
>
>         http://www.media.demon.co.uk/fp/fp.sit.bin      (MacOS)
>         http://www.media.demon.co.uk/fp/fp.zip                  (WIN)
>         http://www.media.demon.co.uk/fp/fp.tar.Z                (UNIX)

Unless I'm doing something dumb, I think this last file is corrupted.
$ gunzip -t fp.tar.Z

gunzip: fp.tar.Z: corrupt input.

Installing from the zip, form/default.xml is horribly mangled (even
for win;), ie it starts:

ÿ^@<^@?^@x^@m^@l^@

--Jeff

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Cool, I like this. Why not using the names
>
>  <http:post>
>  </http:post>
>  <http:get>
>  </http:get>

Take me along, please :)

I need this for the authentication and session handling taglib I am
writing. It would be a shame to duplicate efforts.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> [...]

Hey, perchè non vieni domani o dopo? Ci sono qui Giacomo e Ricardo,
facciamo un cocoon-get-together :-)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@supereva.it>.

> > >FP.... hmmmm, using letter interpolation what about "FliP" as a name?
> >
> > >Just RT.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Before choosing a name, I want to think about the functionality.
> >
> > Some of the Tags are purely to do with XPath access to files, while the
> > others are to do with logic around HTTP Method.
> >
> > What I am thinking is to split this TagLib in two.
> >
> > The HTTP Logic Tags could go into the UTIL:TagLib
> >         (maybe there are other logic tests that would be useful too)
> >
> >         <util:if-post>
> >                 post logic
> >         </util:if-post>
> >
> >         <util:if-get>
> >                 get logic
> >         </util:if-get>
> >
> > While the XPath-File Access Tags could go into their own TagLib, giving it
> > a clearer, simpler purpose.
>
> Cool, I like this. Why not using the names
>
>  <http:post>
>  </http:post>
>  <http:get>
>  </http:get>
>
> > What does not fit into this scheme is the <fp:redirect/> tag, it does not
> > fit neatly into UTIL or an XPath TagLib, but needs access to Errors
> > generated by the XPath functionality as a redirect should only happen after
> > a POST with no errors.
> >
> > Hmmm.
>
> Expect lots of info about this coming off this weekend. Giacomo, Ricardo
> and I will be brainstorming at my place here in Italy.

Please see how all this fits with my forms proposal.
I'm working on it now and I would be happy to contribute.
Well, just in case, I'm just an hour away from you (Crema). :-)
I guess we will meet someday, my dentist is in Pavia!

nicola_ken

Nicola Ken Barozzi - AISA Industries S.p.A
http://www.aisaindustries.it/
Via Leonardo da Vinci,2 Ticengo (CR) Italy
Research Activity:
Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Meccanica
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, n.32 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Re: Note on using SLECT COUNT(*) with the XSP SQL tag lib

Posted by Geoff Drake <ge...@mandes.com>.

You will need to check that your SQL Engine supports column aliases, if
it does try

    SELECT COUNT(*) AS NUMROWS FROM xxxxx

This will give you a column called NUMROWS

i.e.   <NUMROWS>11</NUMROWS>

The AS xxxx might be different on your engine.

Regards
Geoff

Posted by "Jason Y. Lee" <ja...@panix.com>.
> Yann wrote:
> >
> > Right, I have a simple SQL query (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Whatever).
>
> The SQL processor returns something like <NULL>11</NULL>, if count(*)
> were to come out to 11.

  Shouldn't "SELECT COUNT(*) count FROM table" work?

- Jason

Re: Note on using SLECT COUNT(*) with the XSP SQL tag lib

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
thanks for reminding me - i've added a note to this effect in the sql
logicsheet docs.

- donald

Note on using SLECT COUNT(*) with the XSP SQL tag lib

Posted by Yann <yl...@ims.ltd.uk>.
Right, I have a simple SQL query (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Whatever). For some
reason I got the following XSP SQL tag lib exception:

 at org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl.isXMLName(DocumentImpl.java:1245)
 at org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl.createElement(DocumentImpl.java:377)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.library.sql.XSPSQLLibrary.createElement(XSPS
QLLibrary.java:264)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.library.sql.XSPSQLLibrary.processQuery(XSPSQ
LLibrary.java:207)
 at
_D_._Apache._jakarta_tomcat._webapps._root._eTranscrib._view._doviewtranscri
ptions.populateDocument(_doviewtranscriptions.java:170)
 at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(XSPPage.java:96)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:456)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:305)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:390)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:523)
 at
onnectionHandler.java:146)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:334
)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I have been using XSP tag lib for a while and within the same page another
query works fine. So I knew everything was setup properly. I mean, for a
SELECT COUNT query, you are assured to get at least one row back (well only
one to be precise).

Anyway, after a bit of thinking, I realised that I might have to specify a
column name as such:
SELECT COUNT(*) AS TheCount FROM Whatever

And it worked!!!!

I thought I would share this discovering with other XSP SQL tag lib users.

Yann.

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Mark Washeim wrote:

> > Expect lots of info about this coming off this weekend. Giacomo, Ricardo
> > and I will be brainstorming at my place here in Italy.
> >

> Damn, envy again. I'd really like to meet you all. I'm in Berlin at the
> moment, so, let me know when any of you are in one place at the same time
> and I'll hop a flight (within Europe) . . .

We'll see us at ApacheCON Europe in October, remember that!

> That is, if you could stand the low signal to noise ratio :)

I don't think we'll have that problem :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 12:32 +0200 14/07/00, Mark Washeim wrote:
>on 13/7/00 2:04 pm, Stefano Mazzocchi at stefano@apache.org wrote:
>
>Envy note. Jeremy is off diving in Scotland. Bastard :)

I have just got back, it was glorious :)

>>> The HTTP Logic Tags could go into the UTIL:TagLib
>>> (maybe there are other logic tests that would be useful too)
>>>
>>> <util:if-post>
>>> post logic
>>> </util:if-post>
>>>
>>> <util:if-get>
>>> get logic
>>> </util:if-get>
>>>
>>> While the XPath-File Access Tags could go into their own TagLib, giving it
>>> a clearer, simpler purpose.
>>
>> Cool, I like this. Why not using the names
>>
>> <http:post>
>> </http:post>
>> <http:get>
>> </http:get>

This is a nice idea, but we are going to end up with huge lists of
namespaces at this rate :)
We also ought to implement HEAD, PUT and DELETE, for completeness.

>> Expect lots of info about this coming off this weekend. Giacomo, Ricardo
>> and I will be brainstorming at my place here in Italy.

So, what happened?

At 13:18 +0200 14/07/00, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>Here is my suggestion how I think we could seperate tasks:
>
>- generic input handling, at first HTTP POST/GET, later perhaps LDAP or
>something
>- generic authentication and session handling, at first authentication
>against a database and perhaps against encrypted files
>- encryption(?)
>- reading and writing arbitrary XML/XPath (Jeremy's fp taglib)

Lets assemble a list of the different verbs we are developing, so that we
can see what cross-over we have and then collaborate on a simple and
rational namespace (or small set of namespaces) for handling this stuff.

At 13:00 -0400 13/07/00, Donald Ball wrote:
>no, it's not. several people had discussed building a generic error
>handler for the xsp processor, but one has failed to materialize so
>far. you're welcome to graft the error handling code from sql processor
>onto the sql logicsheet library. i may even get around to it myself
>sometime.

This would be very useful.

The FP TagLib (new name please :) creates a Hashtable to store errors in,
so that at the end of page rendering a decision can be made about whether
to save changes and/or redirect to <fp:redirect/>.

Error reports are dumped to the output as XML

	<fp:error id="fp-1">
		<fp:error-node/>
		<fp:error-message/>
		<fp:error-node-type/>
	<fp:error/>

It also places an fp-error="fp-1" attribute into the parent of the FP Tag
that errored out.

If we could work out a shared error mechanism for TagLibs to use
internally, I think we would all benefit, specially in situations where you
want to mix Tags from different Libs.

>I do something like:
>
>Read post / get, hash
>Read xml 'form template', hash
>compare validation params based on minimal rules (attribute name, 'compare',
>value, 'value to compare input against')
>redirect out xml form, populated with message attributes (rendered by xsl
>beside the input) . . .
>
>I know this is not grokable, so, I'll just see if I can contribute to
>jeremy's work . . .

I'd be happy to collaborate, I'm sure I would learn a lot.

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> Mark Washeim wrote:
> >
> > are you driving at a generic input handling lib? I'm working on one now. I
> > need to look at jeremy's stuff though, to ensure I don't start duplicating
> > his stuff . . .
> >
> > I do something like:
> >
> > Read post / get, hash
> > Read xml 'form template', hash
> > compare validation params based on minimal rules (attribute name,
> > 'compare',
> > value, 'value to compare input against')
> > redirect out xml form, populated with message attributes (rendered by xsl
> > beside the input) . . .
>
> Ok, so we're all beating around the bush in different ways :)
>
> My authentication and session handling taglib will initially just
> authenticate against a database, as explained in my previous mails. I
> would love to incorporate authenticating against an (encrypted) file, if
> that is what you are working on. Or someone else incorporates my stuff,
> I really don't care about credits, I just want to get it done :-)
>
> Here is my suggestion how I think we could seperate tasks:
>
> - generic input handling, at first HTTP POST/GET, later perhaps LDAP or
> something
> - generic authentication and session handling, at first authentication
> against a database and perhaps against encrypted files
> - encryption(?)
> - reading and writing arbitrary XML/XPath (Jeremy's fp taglib)
>
> These issues are closely intertwined, for example:
> - for fp I need authentication, I don't want every random user writing
> to my XML files
> - for generic authentication and session handling I need pluggable
> authentication schemes and thus encryption
> - for fp and authentication I need HTTP POST/GET support
>
> So, should we all implement something and then see how we can merge? :)
>
> > Damn, envy again. I'd really like to meet you all. I'm in Berlin at the
> > moment, so, let me know when any of you are in one place at the same time
> > and I'll hop a flight (within Europe) . . .
>
> I'm in Frankfurt, usually, but away this week-end. Perhaps we should
> have a cocoon con someday.

Someday I'm pretty damn sure we will :-)

Just don't hold your breath for it. ;-)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: proposal: informal TagLib development workshop

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 15:32 +0100 14/07/00, dave sag wrote:
>At 1:18 pm +0200 14/7/00, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>>Mark Washeim wrote:
>>So, should we all implement something and then see how we can merge? :)
>>
>>>  Damn, envy again. I'd really like to meet you all. I'm in Berlin at the
>>>  moment, so, let me know when any of you are in one place at the same time
>>>  and I'll hop a flight (within Europe) . . .
>>
>>I'm in Frankfurt, usually, but away this week-end. Perhaps we should
>>have a cocoon con someday.
>
>I would love to get together in the flesh with a small bunch of
>people to thrash out some common issues dealing with session
>management, form processing, CRUD tool generation and generic
>connection to db/JavaSpaces.  we have dealt with many of these
>issues, as have many of you.

That is a very nice idea.
I am totally broke at the moment, so it will be problematic for me.
Dave, we should definitely meet up in London though.

Posted by Mark Washeim <31...@t-online.de>.
on 14/7/00 5:25 pm, dave sag at dave.sag@portablewhole.com wrote:

> Ulrich, don't under-rate yourself.  We are all on a par in this.  The
> strength of a fleshmeat is that we can actually sit around and thrash
> these things out immediately.  we can bring laptops and code stuff on
> the spot.
>
> cheers
>
> dave
>

> At 4:09 pm +0200 14/7/00, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>> dave sag wrote:
>>>
>>> Dave parry and I can come over any evening next week and spend a day
>>> (thursday perhaps) on this.  I'd say the weekend but i'd like this
>>> acted on sooner rather than later and I have a friend's wedding to go
>>> to next weekend.
>>
>> I'm all for it. I don't know if I can come, but I'm not a terribly
>> important person in this, anyway. So if you guys work out a date I'll
>> see if I can come. If I can't come, I can probably send a paper with the
>> things I have worked on.
>>
>> Ulrich
>>
>> --
>> Ulrich Mayring
>> DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

I'm game but, time being what it is (?), and my not having any, would have
to defer by a week. I'm currently working on tag-lib stuff that should,
within the week be useful contribs, anyhow . . .

Can we make a community calendar to find an agreeable time for all?

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.

Quem colorem habet sapientia?'

Evan S. Connell

Re: proposal: informal TagLib development workshop

Posted by dave sag <da...@portablewhole.com>.
Ulrich, don't under-rate yourself.  We are all on a par in this.  The
strength of a fleshmeat is that we can actually sit around and thrash
these things out immediately.  we can bring laptops and code stuff on
the spot.

cheers

dave

At 4:09 pm +0200 14/7/00, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>dave sag wrote:
>>
>>  Dave parry and I can come over any evening next week and spend a day
>>  (thursday perhaps) on this.  I'd say the weekend but i'd like this
>>  acted on sooner rather than later and I have a friend's wedding to go
>>  to next weekend.
>
>I'm all for it. I don't know if I can come, but I'm not a terribly
>important person in this, anyway. So if you guys work out a date I'll
>see if I can come. If I can't come, I can probably send a paper with the
>things I have worked on.
>
>Ulrich
>
>--
>Ulrich Mayring
>DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Dave Sag                            CEO Portable Whole Ltd
dave@portablewhole.com        http://www.portablewhole.com

   "Software Development will soon be an Agri-business.
    Why write it when you can farm it."

   Latest: http://www.davesag.com/motp
   It's a whole new world in there. (req netscape or IE 4+)

Re: proposal: informal TagLib development workshop

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, dave sag wrote:

> okay so where is convenient for you?  I'm in London so am only a
> cheap flight to anywhere in europe or the usa.  I'll put people up at
> my place if they want to congregate here.

'twas tongue in cheek. i would enjoy such a gathering, but travel to
europe is a wee bit pricy. i'll just catch y'all at apachecon.

i respectfully resubmit my wz-castor logicsheet for anyone interesting in
doing database editing:

http://www.webslingerZ.com/balld/wz-castor-0.2.zip

it's not where it needs to be for a drop-in database editor yet, but it's
getting there.

- donald

Re: proposal: informal TagLib development workshop

Posted by dave sag <da...@portablewhole.com>.
okay so where is convenient for you?  I'm in London so am only a
cheap flight to anywhere in europe or the usa.  I'll put people up at
my place if they want to congregate here.

c'mon!

cheers

dave

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.

Posted by dave sag <da...@portablewhole.com>.
At 1:18 pm +0200 14/7/00, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>Mark Washeim wrote:
>So, should we all implement something and then see how we can merge? :)
>
>>  Damn, envy again. I'd really like to meet you all. I'm in Berlin at the
>>  moment, so, let me know when any of you are in one place at the same time
>>  and I'll hop a flight (within Europe) . . .
>
>I'm in Frankfurt, usually, but away this week-end. Perhaps we should
>have a cocoon con someday.

I would love to get together in the flesh with a small bunch of
people to thrash out some common issues dealing with session
management, form processing, CRUD tool generation and generic
connection to db/JavaSpaces.  we have dealt with many of these
issues, as have many of you.

So how about those who can come to an informal workshop in paris.
Dave Parry and I (and anyone london based) can jump on the eurostar
and be in paris within 4 hours. The germans and Italians have it even
easier as far as I understand.  I understand that Jeremy is diving in
scotland until Tuesday. I am up for an sort of jaunt to the continent
to thrash these issues out actually as the best chance we all have of
speeding up our own individual projects is for us to get some
commonality in our approach to these basic components.

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Mark Washeim <31...@t-online.de>.
on 13/7/00 2:04 pm, Stefano Mazzocchi at stefano@apache.org wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:

<SNIP>

> [...]

>> Attractive (!!) samples
>>
>> Big questions
>>
>> How to handle multiple languages? (content and error messages)
>> A lot of the error messages come straight from Xerces
>> Can you plug in multiple language error messages to Xerces?
>>
>> Will this TagLib ever work with other data sources like SQL, LDAP etc?
>>
>> How do you get detailed error reports from Xerces if it fails to validate
>> some XML using an XSchema?
>>
>> Next idea
>>
>> This is going to sound mad!
>>
>> XSP currently assembles Java Code to build Producers ....
>> What about a LogicSheet that makes custom Java Applets as XML Editors,
>> that communicate with Cocoon via XML/RPC?
>>
>> There is an AWT LayoutManager called "HTMLLayout" that builds AWT/Swing
>> GUIs from HTML/XML ...
>
> Mark was trying to do more or less this at one time.... mark?

Well, not quite. We have:

1. swing input type -> xml schema type objects and a factory to assemble
them
2. an applet which uses 1 to assemble an interface by reading a schema file
and an instance of that schema (xml document)

It works very well, however.... it depends on 4 of our servlets which in
turn depend on what is tantamount to my application server (actuall, my
design, most of it was written by a better programmer (lafredet, you
lurking?).

I've been trying to remove the dependancies so you can all have a boo, but,
sigh, it's problematic. We've implemented authentication and remote file
services (the applet gets it's schema's and xml through a mediated step,
from a servlet). This is all for security reasons, since the applet is used
by numerous departments of several companies in several countries on one (or
more) servers.

I haven't given up, yet, but, it's difficult to untangle the gordian knot .
. .

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
> [...]

	Implement logging
	Documentation
	Attractive (!!) samples

Big questions

	How to handle multiple languages? (content and error messages)
		A lot of the error messages come straight from Xerces
		Can you plug in multiple language error messages to Xerces?

	Will this TagLib ever work with other data sources like SQL, LDAP etc?

	How do you get detailed error reports from Xerces if it fails to validate
	some XML using an XSchema?

Next idea

	This is going to sound mad!

	XSP currently assembles Java Code to build Producers ....
	What about a LogicSheet that makes custom Java Applets as XML Editors,
	that communicate with Cocoon via XML/RPC?

	There is an AWT LayoutManager called "HTMLLayout" that builds AWT/Swing

	Hmmmm.

oh, boy... java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by Mark Washeim <es...@canuck.com>.
Hej all

I've just switched to using 1.7.5-dev (with one mod to XSPProcessor to get
hasChanged() to work, unrelated to this error, I think) and some of my pages
now obtain:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

when processed . . . (that is, on request, they compile) . . .

Any ideas?

Re: [ANN] FP TagLib

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.