Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Martin, Michael" <mi...@cgi.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/26 19:19:31 UTC

Issues getting Apache Spark

Hello,

I'm writing to request assistance in getting Apache Spark on my laptop. I've followed instructions telling me to get Java, Python, Hadoop, Winutils, and Spark itself. I've followed instructions illustrating how to set my environment variables. For some reason, I still cannot get Spark to work on my laptop.

Michael Martin

Re: Issues getting Apache Spark

Posted by "Apostolos N. Papadopoulos" <pa...@csd.auth.gr>.
How can we help if we do not know what is the problem? What is the error
you are getting, at which step?

Please give us more info to be able to help you. Spark installation on
Linux/Windows is easy if you follow exactly the

guidelines.

Regards,

Apostolos

--
Apostolos N. Papadopoulos, Associate Professor
Department of Informatics