Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by George Shafik <gs...@optusnet.com.au> on 2002/06/04 02:37:08 UTC

Converting an Applet to gif, jpg to load into servlet

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to convert a simple applet (AWT) to gif, jpg file. Our main goal is to run the applet in the background (server side) and load the respective images into a servlet/JSP page. We have had some success with this but for some unknown reason much of the color in the applet like background is lost and we get a gif, jpg file with all the text but a black background.

Any thoughts on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
George Shafik