Posted to bridges-dev@portals.apache.org by "Schopp, James (Jimi)" <Ja...@alldata.net> on 2005/10/04 16:53:27 UTC

Disable "_spage"?

I don't know the purpose of the _spage, _sorig, or _kra parameters, but
they are interfering (negativalely) with my portlet. I have a Struts
application (which may be badly written, but I have no control over)
that I am wrapping as a portlet, and it doesn't like when it has
unexpected parameters in the request. Specifically, the _spage and
_sorig parameters make it fail.

Are these parameters absolutely necessary for the Struts Bridge to
function, and would it be reasonable to "disactivate them" somehow, so
that they are not inserted into the request?

Thanks, james