Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/03 10:01:52 UTC

Re: [VOTE] main.distribution 3.0.9

+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] main.distribution 3.0.9

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Felix main.distribution  3.0.9 subproject release.

* +1 votes from Clement Escoffier, Richard S. Hall, Felix Meschberger,
Pierre De Rop, Carsten Ziegeler, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible