Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by maniteja <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/09 14:23:45 UTC

Regarding the activeMQ project want to know few questions

hi,

I'm Mani Teja Chodapaneedi master student in Blekinge institute of
technology. i would like to contribute to your open source project. As i'm
new to contribute to the project, i would like to know few question. it
would be helpful if you can answer the following questions.

1.     What are the main challenges to acquire the knowledge I would need to
contribute to this project?

2.   What type of support is given to new contributors like me?

3.     How long does it take in general to reach a level where one can
contribute to the project more independently?

4.     Once I have acquired the required knowledge, is there any other
difficulties that I should be aware of that may affect my engagement as a
contributor for this project?

--
thanking you,
Maniteja Ch.