Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tomasz Nowak <tn...@netventure.pl> on 2003/07/22 01:47:20 UTC

Link Livesites: www.geozeta.pl

Geozeta is a polish geographic & travel portal. We have already
over 120 articles about trips to different places of whole world.

  http://www.geozeta.pl/

Besides forum Geozeta is entirely build on top of Apache Cocoon 2.0.4
and PosgreSQL database. Every article is an XML itself and will
be published in alternative formats as well. We already syndicate
some XML data from other polish sites and plan to syncidate more
in the near future :)

I'd be glad if you added Geozeta to the Link Livesites page.
Thanks in advance.

--
Tomasz Nowak
  Netventure, http://www.netventure.pl/