Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/11 21:22:44 UTC

[camel-extra] Common documentation

Is there any sense in maintenance of camel-extra wiki [1] pages? Note
that we host camel-extra components documentation together with
camel-apache [2].

Maybe we should think about merging the camel-extra wiki with
camel-apache documentation? What do you think about migrating
camel-extra wiki to camel-apache wiki and maintaining it there?

[1] http://code.google.com/p/camel-extra/w/list
[2] http://camel.apache.org/components.html

--
Henryk Konsek

Re: [camel-extra] Common documentation

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.
Ok, let's focus on:
* syncing releases of camel-extra with camel-apache
* improving public repo configuration of camel-extra (as mentioned in
previous mail)

After this two issues are done we can optionally reconsider approach
to camel-extra wiki documentation and camel-extra section on the
camel-apache wiki.

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.