Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mathias Alt <al...@gmx.de> on 2003/05/21 11:22:08 UTC

[users@httpd] compiling apache 2.0.4x on ms w2k

Hello,

I want to compile the module mod_auth_ldap.

When I compile the whole server, the experimental modules were not compiled.

Maybe it is enough to compile only the changed module, but I can't find any
help to do it. I opened the mod_auth_ldap.dsp but compilation failed with the
error "can not open apr_ldap.h: No such file or directory"
There is a file apr_ldap.hw in srclib\apr-util\include but I don't know what
to do

Any tip?

Thanks in advance

Mathias