Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Nick Khamis <sy...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/12 16:23:10 UTC

Sound and complete implementation of oauth 2 provider

Hello Everyone,

We are looking for a oauth 2 provider implementation that is
lightweight and complete.
Mention of mvn and spring quickly makes us loose interest... Not sure
on the status
of Amber however, would really appreciate some advice.

Kind Regards,

Nick.

Re: Sound and complete implementation of oauth 2 provider

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
hi Nick,

you might want to give a look to the Oltu website [0].

And feel free to post any question to the user list.

regards

Antonio

[0] http://oltu.apache.org/