Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk> on 2004/02/17 14:26:42 UTC

WSDL2Java throws IOException when given a huge wsdl (487kb)

Hi,

When I parsed a huge WSDL (SLWebSvc.wsdl) WSDL2Java throws following
exception.

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java SLWebSvc.wsdl

java.io.IOException: WSDL2Java emitter timed out (this often means the WSDL
at the specified URL is inaccessible)!
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.run(Parser.java:225)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.run(Emitter.java:386)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.WSDL2.run(WSDL2.java:311)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:290)

I used Axis jar s from 1.2 Alpha release. Could anyone tell me what is wrong
?.

We have the same exception in WSDL2Ws tool of Axis C++ code generator since
we use the same Axis Java jar s.

Thanks,

Susantha

Re: WSDL2Java throws IOException when given a huge wsdl (487kb)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
run wsdl2java with "-O -1"

        -O, --timeout <argument>
                timeout in seconds (default is 45, specify -1 to disable)

thanks,
dims

=====

Re: WSDL2Java throws IOException when given a huge wsdl (487kb)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
run wsdl2java with "-O -1"

=====