Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/02 13:20:03 UTC

Re: Apache Booth at FOSDEM

Hello,

I'll be giving a talk at the HPC/Big Data/Data Science room on Sunday
[1] so I'll
be there from the day before, so I can help on saturday.

I also tried to add my info but my apache user [iemejia] does not
allow me to log in the wiki.
Ismaël. Can somebody help me so I can do this, thanks.

Ismaël

[1] https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/hpc,_big_data,_and_data_science