Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2018/04/25 16:13:44 UTC

Product Associations

Ok Dumb question of the day!

In product associations if Product 12345 is the New Version Replacement
to Product 38726 inside of Catalog

Product is 12345 is the Product From and Product 38726 is the Product to
and the association is New Version Replacement Correct?

Thanks,

James
From: Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Date: Tue, April 24, 2018 9:55 pm
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

Hi James,

You can create custom import service and use store operation to create
the
new records for orders with default-no-eca delegator. Please create all
the
related entities data for order and by default-no-eca delegator, eca and
seca would not be triggered and inventory and the financial records
would
not be affected.

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad
HotWax Systems

Re: Product Associations

Posted by Benjamin Jugl <be...@ecomify.de>.
Are you sure?

Because the code I mentioned tries to find the old/replaced/obsolescence
Product and refers to "productIdTo".

Thus I think that 38726 should be productIdTo.

I can be mistaken, though. :)

Re: Product Associations

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.

Re: Product Associations