Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/06 22:28:33 UTC

New Lead for BB

Howdy,

I've been assigned to become the new lead for the BB issue tracker. I look
forward to working with you all.

Apologies if I accidentally send the BB tracker down in flames... it's my
first day :D

--
Timothy Kim

Re: New Lead for BB

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for that Ross. This is my first real foray on an open source so I'm a little unschooled in how this all works. I didn't even realise what being "assigned" or being the "lead" meant in the open source world, but the way you outlined the scenario definitely made it clear on the implications of such.

I look forward on working with you all.

Re: New Lead for BB

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
That is a pretty good explanation Ross thanks for posting it to the list.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: New Lead for BB

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.