Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Krishnan Kishore <sk...@hovservices.in> on 2010/08/10 16:33:11 UTC

read headings and sub headings inside the pdf

Hi,

 Good morning,

Sorry , I don't know whether I am posting in the right group or  not(Plz
excuse)

I am using PdfBox  with  C# .net

while reading  the existing pdf file, I need to get only  the  headings and
sub headings inside the pdf.

How do I  differentiate  heading or a sub heading  with the text in it??

 (can I read line by line and   get the  coordinates of the text or get the
font of the text if so,  Now how to proceed  further)

Please guide me.

Thank you ,

Krishna Kishore

Confidentiality Notice:  This transmittal is a confidential communication.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this office immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all of its attachments, if any.