Posted to user@click.apache.org by Grouptechhelp Grouptechhelp <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/01 05:43:46 UTC

Apache Click 2.2.0 and GAE 1.3.5

I 'm trying to run apache click 2.2.0 on Google App Engine
(development environment -eclipse app engine plugin).
I have made all modifications mentioned in GoogleAppEngineListener
javadoc page. Getting below warn and error .
[Click] [warn ] could not deploy Click resources to the 'click' web
folder.
This can occur if the call to ServletContext.getRealPath("/") returns
null, which means the web application cannot determine the file system
path to deploy files to. Another common problem is if the web
application is not allowed to write to the file system.
To resolve this issue please see the Click user-guide:
http://click.apache.org/docs/user-guide/html/ch04s03.html#deploying-restricted-env
Ignore this warning in the future once you have settled on a
deployment strategy
[Click] [error] Velocity: ResourceManager : unable to find resource '/
click/error.htm' in any resource loader.
[Click] [error] Velocity: ResourceManager : unable to find resource '/
click/not-found.htm' in any resource loader.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please let me know the the solution.

//Vatsa

Re: Apache Click 2.2.0 and GAE 1.3.5

Posted by Andrei <gm...@gmail.com>.
I put this im my build.xml

  <target name="deploy" description="Deploy static resources">
    <taskdef name="deploy"
       classname="org.apache.click.tools.deploy.DeployTask"
       classpath="${clickroot}/lib/click-dev-tasks-1.1.jar"/>

    <deploy dir="war/WEB-INF"
            todir="war"/>
  </target>

set clickroot