Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bruce Albrecht <br...@maven.zuhause.org> on 2012/09/21 15:54:19 UTC

How to build war with dependencies in a different location

I have an application with OSGI bundles, and the Felix loader is looking
for the jars to be in WEB-INF/bundles/3 instead of the usual
WEB-INF/lib.  Is there a configuration for the war plugin, or a
different plugin I can use to place these dependencies in a different
location?

Thanks.

Re: How to build war with dependencies in a different location

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I have an application with OSGI bundles, and the Felix loader is looking for
> the jars to be in WEB-INF/bundles/3 instead of the usual WEB-INF/lib.  Is
> there a configuration for the war plugin, or a different plugin I can use to
> place these dependencies in a different location?

Assembly plugin will be your friend here. But surely there is a way to
configure Felix to look in WEB-INF/lib?

Wayne