Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by SARMIENTO Claudia COGA <cs...@coga.com.pe> on 2004/09/22 23:46:10 UTC

Tomcat and LDAP

	Hello all:

	I have a question, i'm new in JNDIRealm Configuration, actually i'm
connecting succesfully with my LDAP server with BASIC authentication, i read
that BASIC authentication is valid until user closes the browser, how i can
re-login? if i'm not using login.jsp, i only set in my web.xml this:

	  <security-constraint>
	    <web-resource-collection>
	      <web-resource-name>Intranet</web-resource-name>
	      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
	      <url-pattern>/servlet/*</url-pattern>
	      <http-method>GET</http-method>
	      <http-method>POST</http-method>
	    </web-resource-collection>
	    <auth-constraint>
	    <role-name>CN</role-name>
	    <role-name>*</role-name>
	    </auth-constraint>
	  </security-constraint>
	  <login-config>
	    <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
	    <realm-name>My Secure Realm</realm-name>
	  </login-config>

	Best Regards
	Claudia