Posted to user@struts.apache.org by aum strut <au...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 18:47:28 UTC

JasperReports in Struts2

Hi Friends,

I have tried jasperreports in simple web application using jsp, servlets, it
works fine.
Now I need to implement jasperreports in struts2 application but its not
working. Currently it is displaying blank report.

Please guide me in this regard. Any gud reference related to
struts2+jasperreports will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: JasperReports in Struts2

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- aum strut <au...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I need to implement jasperreports in struts2 application but its not
> working. Currently it is displaying blank report.

Any exceptions?

Without *any* information, as usual, it's impossible to help.

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/jasperreports-plugin.html

Dave