Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hemant Chaudhary <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/01 10:03:52 UTC

[users@httpd] unresolved reference to ap_getword_nulls

Hi

I am unable to create .so file. Hence I am converting .a of modules to .so
. While converting from .o to .so I got this error "unresolved reference to
ap_getword_nulls".
While I linked apr and apr-util libraries.

Why I am getting these type of unresolved reference ? Whether am I missing
some library ?

Thanks
Hemant

Re: [users@httpd] unresolved reference to ap_getword_nulls

Posted by Hemant Chaudhary <he...@gmail.com>.
After make install I am ale to have .a and .la of all modules only. Hence I
am converting .a to .o file using command ar -x filename.a . After get .o
file, using xld command i am converting .o to .so

How will apxs work? If only .a file created then what to do ?
When I am starting apache server I am getting this error " httpd: Syntax
error on line 66 of /home/hemant/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot lo
ad modules/mod_authn_file.so into server: dlopen
(6CA053F0->/home/hemant/apache/modules/mod_authn_file.so, 5): FileSystem\n
Error 4002 on File /home/hemant/apache/modules/mod_authn_file.so"
I am assuming that this error is because of not availability of .so file

Thanks
Hemant

Posted by Rainer Canavan <ra...@sevenval.com>.

Posted by Hemant Chaudhary <he...@gmail.com>.