Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/08/30 05:36:55 UTC

Fwd: Avalon framework UML class diagrams

Hi,

Does someone want to add the following diagrams into CVS ? ;)

Subject: Avalon framework UML class diagrams
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:12:01 +0200 (CEST)
From: Dieter Wimberger <wi...@oeh.unileoben.ac.at>
To: Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>

Hi Peter,

don't know if you remember me, however, I write to you because I had your
 address at hands. I have taken another dive on Avalon, and started to see if
 I can get things up and running this time (I am talking about the telnet
 daemon). Well, I have not been very successful so far yet, and my time is
 really limited, but I saw a point in creating myself some UML class diagrams
 to better understand and capture the framework.

I have them at http://automation.unileoben.ac.at/~wimpi/avalon-framework

Now the point why I write you at all...if anybody else is interested in
 those, you are welcome to draw a copy and reuse them (an archive is at
 http://automation.unileoben.ac.at/~wimpi/avalon-framework.zip).

Regards,
Dieter

Cheers,

Pete

Frank Zappa observed: "It's not getting any smarter out
                       there.You have to come to terms with
                       stupidity, and make it work for you."