Posted to users@maven.apache.org by vyzivus <vy...@baka.sk> on 2006/05/07 11:49:24 UTC

Re: Eclipse Plugin Development with Maven

Hi,
  I'm working on a howto on building eclipse plugins with Maven2. The howto
is far from complete but I'm trying to finish it as fast as possible (I
personally have an eclipse plugin to build asap :). You can find the howto
at  http://vyzivus.host.sk/maven2-build-plugin-howto.html . I've managed to
build a repository of eclipse plugins and a simple pom.xml that supports
three profiles: rcp, platform and SDK. I hope you'll find it useful.
Sincerely yours,
Martin