Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/02/06 17:00:24 UTC

Artifact info errors found while cleaning simple-method tags

While finishing to cleanup simple-method and alike tags I found some errors using Arifact Info.
I'm not sure yet while these errors appears now, but here are some facts. When calling following URIs,
    LookupGeo (in each ctlr)
    ManagePortalPages
    EditPortlet
ControllerRequestArtifactInfo.populateAll fails with a NPE on line 70
It seems that the problem is even more acurate in common-controller.xml, at least the following URIs have the same problem I stopped after commenting some, I commented out the whole file...
    main
    LookupLocales
    setSessionTimeZone
    setUserPreference
    viewBlocked... ?
Note that some are working well, at least
    checkLogin
    login
    logout
    forgotPassword
    setSessionLocale...?

Also, this is minor, but we should not show this kind of errors
UtilXml.java:695:ERROR] XmlFileLoader: File file:/D:/workspace/ofbizRun/applications/content/script/org/ofbiz/content/content/ContentServices.xml process error. Line: 1151. Error message: cvc-attribute.3: The value '${filterByDate}' of attribute 'filter-by-date' on element 'entity-condition' is not valid with respect to its type, 'null'.

HTH

Jacques

Re: Artifact info errors found while cleaning simple-method tags

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Fixed in revision 747596 (clean the log a bit, rare cases)

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>. Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 4:08 PM

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Just to let you know that these issues are still there... Most annoying IMO

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Good news : there are no longer any deprecated or wrong (my bad) simple-method (and alike) tags.
Bad news : for those interested (happy few ;o) I keep a copy of problematic URIs like the ones below. There are plenty of them, but
maybe the examples below are enough...

Jacques