Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by IvanLatysh <iv...@yourmail.com> on 2003/02/27 16:39:42 UTC

Running AXIS standalone.

Hi,

I am playing around.
And I can't find info about running AXIS as a standalone HTTP server.

I know that I can integrate AXIS with Tomcat.
But I am wondering if I can run AXIS standalone.

If I can, please point me how to do it, or where to read about.

Re: Running AXIS standalone.

Posted by Carl Cabou <ex...@sncf.fr>.
I don't think so.
You need to deploy Axis in Tomcat (or something else ...).