Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ryan Heaton <ry...@theheatonhome.com> on 2006/01/25 17:50:50 UTC

RE: [jelly][vote] APT tag library

This issue and proposal has been in JIRA now for about a month.  Activity (perhaps interest) has been minimal.

At this point, I'm not sure what to do.  Those who have shown interest have been positive about the proposal.  Can (should) we
reinitiate the vote?  Are the votes that have been offered adequate to continue?

-Ryan

Posted by Hans Gilde <hg...@gmail.com>.
Hey, I'm sorry too, but I don't have time at the moment either.

Posted by Ryan Heaton <ry...@theheatonhome.com>.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Dear Ryan,