Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2022/10/25 19:50:58 UTC

Fwd: Migrating away from Travis-CI

Hi,

what do you think? Should we convert our travis builds to github actions? Is
there any benefit in having those additional builds? Or is it save to rely on
our jenkins builds only?

Andreas

Betreff: 	Migrating away from Travis-CI
Datum: 	Mon, 24 Oct 2022 15:46:16 -0500
Von: 	Drew Foulks <df...@apache.org>
Antwort an: 	users@infra.apache.org
An: 	announce@infra.apache.org

Greetings PMC Members!

Infrastructure is moving away from Travis-CI at the end of 2022.

If your project is not currently using Travis-CI, this email is not actionable.

Projects using Travis-CI:

Please take a look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Travis+Migrations
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Travis+Migrations>

and join the builds meetings and mailing list for project updates.

--
Cheers,

Drew Foulks
ASF Infra

Re: Fwd: Migrating away from Travis-CI

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

I've removed all Travis-CUI builds, see PDFBOX-5535

Andreas