Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Michael Malgeri <mm...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/10/28 22:28:13 UTC

Cluster Testing

Hi,

I'd like to offer resources to test clustering of Geronimo with the Tomcat
web container. We have a near term need for this at an end user site.

Is there code available to test and can someone provide direction on what
to get and how to configure?

Michael Malgeri
Mgr Gluecode Client Technical Services
CELLULAR: 310-704-6403

Re: Cluster Testing

Posted by Dave Colasurdo <da...@earthlink.net>.
Jeff G,

Are you still planning on checking in the Gbeans necessary for existing
Tomcat clustering or have you decided to jettison that in lieu of the
WADI solution?

Thanks
-Dave-

Re: Cluster Testing

Posted by Michael Malgeri <mm...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks Jules! I think that work and I'll confirm with the user.

Michael Malgeri
Mgr Gluecode Client Technical Services
PHONE: 310-536-8355 x 14
FAX: 310-536-9062
CELLULAR: 310-704-6403

Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
10/31/2005 11:25 AM
Please respond to
dev

dev@geronimo.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Cluster Testing

Jules Gosnell wrote:

> Michael Malgeri wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to offer resources to test clustering of Geronimo with the
>> Tomcat web container. We have a near term need for this at an end
>> user site.
>>
>> Is there code available to test and can someone provide direction on
>> what  to get and how to configure?
>>
>> Michael Malgeri
>> Mgr Gluecode Client Technical Services
>> CELLULAR: 310-704-6403
>

> Michael,
>
> We are a couple of weeks away from getting a release out. If you can
> bear with us, we'll be very happy to give you whatever help you need
> to set up and test a WADI/Tomcat cluster. I'll get back to you as soon
> as the release is done.
>
> Jules

let me qualify that a little - I was talking about a WADI release :-) -
it should contain WADI/Geronimo integration code. So we should be able
to put WADI, Tomcat and Geronimo cluster together for you by then.

Jules

crystallises out around it."

/**********************************
 * Jules Gosnell