Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephanie Zohner <st...@gmx.at> on 2003/12/16 12:59:58 UTC

Writing plain text files with SourceWritingTransformer?

Hi,

Is there a way to write plain text files with the SourceWritingTrnasformer?

I don't want to have the xml-declaration tag or the root tag in the written
file, only the text. How can I do this?

I tried to overwite the sourceWrintingTransformer in my subsitemap and set
the parameter "serializer" to "text", but this did not have an effect,
unfortunately.

Thanks in advance,

Stephanie

Re: Writing plain text files with SourceWritingTransformer?

Posted by Stephanie Zohner <st...@gmx.at>.
This does not work in my case, no idea why.
I still have the xml declaration tag and the root tag in my output file. Any
ideas? Are there other parameters I was't aware of?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.