Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2003/09/13 12:39:14 UTC

avalon/framework CVS restructuring complete

(resend for mail archive searching purposes)

We did some restructuring of the build system for the avalon/framework
package over in avalon-sandbox/framework, then I did a little CVS
surgery to move the restructured package back to avalon/framework when
it was done. Look for the tag Avalon_4_1_5_RC4 which exists both in
avalon-sandbox and avalon cvs for the situation prior to the manual
merge. Look for Avalon_4_1_5_RC4_2 for the situation after the merge.

cheers,

- Leo