Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com> on 2010/06/02 13:32:12 UTC

Re: How to get all fields of profile with REST

you have to specify the fields in the fields= param

If you peek into JsonDbOpenSocialService you'll see this idiom applied:

 public <T> T filterFields(JSONObject object, Set<String> fields, Class<T>
clz)
      throws JSONException {
    if (!fields.isEmpty()) {
      // Create a copy with just the specified fields
      object = new JSONObject(object, fields.toArray(new
String[fields.size()]));
    }
    return converter.convertToObject(object.toString(), clz);
  }