Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Collin Goredema <co...@bellsouth.net> on 2001/06/14 17:59:14 UTC

Headerentries type

Does anybody know what type of object the Vector that goes into the Header.setHeaderEntries(java.util.Vector v) expects?

Re: Headerentries type

Posted by Collin Goredema <co...@bellsouth.net>.
Thanks for the reply. I finally got it..the header entries are XML Element types. The javadoc leaves a lot to be desired..:)

  Don't remember exactly, but I think Parameters worked for me.  I always loved the JavaDocs on this as well. :)
  -Jim

Re: Headerentries type

Re: Headerentries type

Posted by Jim Hazen <ji...@myplay.com>.