Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Ray Phillips <r....@jkmrc.uq.edu.au> on 2003/10/03 04:21:36 UTC

flood on NetBSD

Dear Test-Dev:

I've tried to compile flood on an i386 machine running a -current
version of NetBSD (1.6ZC) without success.  Could you tell me how to
get it going please?

After checking out flood from cvs as per the instructions on

   http://httpd.apache.org/test/flood/building.html

I ran ./buildconf followed by ./configure --disable-shared.  The last
three lines ./configure printed were:

configure: error: expected an absolute directory name for
--includedir: NONE/inc
lude/apr-1
configure failed for xml/expat
configure failed for apr-util

Without really knowing what I was doing, I also tried cd'ing into
./apr installing it and running

./configure --disable-shared --with-apr=/usr/local/apr/bin/arp-config

but still no Makefile was created.

Ray